WHO WE ARE
Inprela Communications offers B2B storytelling and content strategy services, driving a fresh approach to public relations.
- We love the craft. We’re so passionate and invested in the work that it’s palpable. We get an adrenaline rush from generating outcomes.
- We are an employee-first culture. We believe that happy employees make happy clients.
- We believe it’s possible to be considered the “best” partner and still have time to pursue our passions outside the office.
- We believe in focus vs. trying to be all things to all people.
We are seeking an Administrative and Billing Assistant who wants to be part of our high-performance team for the long haul!
- 40-hours per week, spread over a five-day work week
- Typical schedule of 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.; however, working hours/days can be somewhat flexible and may vary according to office or employee needs
- Office location: Minneapolis, Minnesota; currently working remotely due to the pandemic
WHO YOU ARE
- Experienced in handling a wide range of billing and administrative support-related tasks and able to work independently with little direct supervision.
- Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small team with diverse projects and needs.
- Able to interact with staff (at all levels), sometimes under time constraints, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and attention to detail.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable being an “orange” in an office full of “apples,” keeping the office functioning and enabling colleagues to maximize their time delivering exceptional client service.
- Ability to act with discretion and build trust by taking responsibility for words, actions and work.
- Self-starter with good time-management skills
- Critical thinker and keen ability to know when to ask questions and problem problem-solve; connecting client service impacts to operational needs
- Highly accountable with attention to detail
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, and basic arithmetic skills
- Team player who’s willing to wear multiple hats in an entrepreneurial environment
- High computer application literacy including Microsoft Office Suite (PPT, Word, Excel), and ability to learn internal business systems
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle project invoicing on a monthly basis, or more frequently as needed
- Manage and track incoming payments
- Post bills, receipts and invoices
- Manage account statuses
- Keep accounts receivables up-to-date
- Prepare and present reports on weekly and monthly basis
- Handle general office upkeep including light daily cleaning of common spaces, ordering and organizing office supplies
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office to meet agency formatting standards
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: scanning, photocopying, binding, faxing, mailing, and filing
- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member
- Meet and greet clients and visitors and help prepare the office for the Inprela experience
- Serve as point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Partner with Operations Manager to maintain office policies as necessary; set up procedures and standards to guide the efficient operation of the office
- Partner with Operations Manager to track company equipment
- Partner with client services team members to track subscriptions and associated access information
Position offers competitive hourly wage and generous benefits for full-time employees, including health insurance, 401(k) match, parental leave and flexibility perks. Inprela firmly believes in making investments in employees’ personal and professional development.
Inprela is a fun and fast-paced environment that offers excellent work-life balance. We’re selective about the type of work we take on, making sure it’s the right fit for both client and agency. It’s important to us that the work our team does is both personally and professionally satisfying because we know our clients will benefit from happy employees.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.