Effective March 2018
Types of Information Collected
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including:
- Personal Information. “Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual, including: name, title, company name, job function, expertise, postal address, telephone number, or email address.
- Technical Information. “Technical Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. This might include, for instance, browser and device information; information collected through cookies, pixel tags, and other technologies; demographic information and other information provided by you; or aggregated information.
- IP Address. Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you access the Site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that you visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other services.
Collection and Use of User Information
We collect Personal Information from you through our Site, through any other digital or personal communication between you and the Site, and through technologies for automatic data collection, such as Google Analytics. The Personal Information we collect includes but is not limited to: your name, email address, phone number, company name, and any other information you voluntarily provide. We collect this information in order to send you email updates and to respond to inquiries and requests regarding our services you initiate through the “Contact Us” feature on the Site.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not designed for children, and we do not knowingly collect information from any person under the age of 13.
Sharing User Information
We may provide user information to third-party service providers, vendors or partners, for purposes of, including without limitation, initiating direct marketing programs on our behalf, data tracking, maintenance or development of our Site, development of services, or other contracted promotional opportunities provided to our users. We may share this information with any subsidiaries, licensees, suppliers, distributors, affiliates, assigns, successors, or other related entities and their respective owners.
We may also share your personal information in connection with law enforcement requests or in response to investigations, subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims or as otherwise required by law.
We may also disclose your information to a third party as part of reorganization or a sale of the assets of Inprela Communications, LLC or its subsidiaries or divisions. Any third party to which Inprela transfers or sells the Site or related assets will have the right to continue to use the personal and other information that you provide to us.
Protection of User Information
We maintain administrative, physical, and technical safeguards for all user information collected in our Site.
Limitation of Information Collected
While we work hard to use and disclose our users’ personal information only for the purposes identified above, you can choose not to provide personal information or can limit the personal information obtained by us as follows:
- You may have your contact information removed from our email or marketing lists by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any communication received from us; and
- You may limit the collection of cookies through your browser settings; however, this may disable our ability to provide you with the most relevant products or information regarding the Site.
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits users that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
712 Ontario Avenue West, Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN 55403