Who we are
Inprela Communications offers B2B storytelling and content strategy services, driving a fresh approach to public relations.
- We love the craft. We’re so passionate and invested in the work that it’s palpable. We get an adrenaline rush from generating outcomes.
- We are an employee-first culture. We believe that happy employees make happy clients.
- We believe it’s possible to be considered the “best” partner and still have time to pursue our passions outside the office.
- We believe in focus vs. trying to be all things to all people.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Earned Media Strategist, who is passionate about bringing B2B stories to life, to join our high performing team!
Who you are
- Pushes the boundaries of innovation in PR
- Driven to build strategic relationships with media and industry experts in a way that inspires action
- Experience in working with both elite media and trade publications
- Loves pitching media placements
- Comfortable and confident in channeling client executive voices and authoring bylines and brand press releases
- Comes to the table with an open mind and seeks to understand, learn and evolve
Key position responsibilities
Earned Media: Passion for media and the ability to execute earned media at a strategic level. Whether it’s building relationships with elite media, drafting press releases or bylining articles on behalf of executive clients, this person will be a master relationship builder and storyteller with the unique ability to take even the most seemingly mundane topic and transform it into an engaging story that captivates and engages target audiences to drive impactful business outcomes.
Quality Control: Lead all aspects of and provide direction on content including press releases and thought leadership articles.
Program Collaboration: Partner with other internal cross-functional teams (program strategist, account team and storytelling team) to ensure that our client programs are aligned to deliver on client objectives and exceed goals
Cultural dedication: Bring genuine passion to the work, a positive demeanor and energy to the team. Support Inprela’s core values of accountability, transparency, excellence and thoughtfulness. Contribute to a collaborative and fun team environment.
At the end of the first year, success would mean consistently securing high-quality media placements for the clients you serve, getting high marks from the internal team in your quarterly peer-feedback especially regarding your execution and leadership on accounts, and meeting or exceeding client goals for brand awareness, engagement and lead-gen.
- 8+ years of relevant experience, including experience within an agency environment.
- Passion for earned media; experience working with manufacturing, technology and healthcare companies preferred.
- Team player who is willing to wear multiple hats in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-starter who can deliver stellar client experience and execute on a plan with minimal input from senior practitioners.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Keen ability to problem solve.
- Highly accountable with keen attention to detail, excellent time-management skills and experience managing client budgets.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PPT, Word, Excel)
Position offers competitive salary and generous benefits for full-time employees, including health insurance, 401(k) match, parental leave and flexibility perks. Inprela firmly believes in making investments in employees’ personal and professional development.
Inprela is a fun and fast-paced environment that offers excellent work-life balance. We’re selective about the type of work we take on, making sure it’s the right fit for both client and agency. It’s important to us that the work our team does is both personally and professionally satisfying because we know our clients will benefit from happy employees.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.