Who we are
Inprela Communications offers B2B storytelling and content strategy services, driving a fresh approach to public relations.
- We love the craft. We’re so passionate and invested in the work that it’s palpable. We get an adrenaline rush from generating outcomes.
- We are an employee-first culture. We believe that happy employees make happy clients.
- We believe it’s possible to be considered the “best” partner and still have time to pursue our passions outside the office.
- We believe in focus vs. trying to be all things to all people.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager to join our high performing team!
Who you are
- Focused on creating a great client experience through strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Able to integrate with our clients in a way that makes us feel like an extension of their own team
- Experience in project management for both ongoing and project-based work including managing program budgets, deliverables and deadlines
- Comes to the table with an open mind and seeks to understand, learn and evolve
Key Position Responsibilities
Account management/client service: Serve as day-to-day client contact on a variety of manufacturing and healthcare accounts, with senior staffers supporting you on strategy and junior staffers supporting you on execution. Own relationship management, results-accountability and budget-accountability.
Quality Control: Oversee and provide direction on content including white papers, eBooks, case studies, thought leadership articles, social media posts, news releases, LinkedIn sponsored content programs, influencer engagement, event activation, media list development, etc.
Client Retention & Growth: Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction.
Program Collaboration: Partner with other internal cross-functional teams (program strategist, storytelling team and engagement team) to ensure that our client programs are aligned to deliver on client objectives and exceed goals
Project Management: Manage key deliverables, due dates and assignments for your book of clients
Cultural commitment: Bring genuine passion to the work, a positive attitude and energy to the team. Support Inprela’s core values of accountability, transparency, excellence and thoughtfulness. Contribute to a collaborative and fun team environment.
At the end of the first year, success would mean strong established relationships with client contacts you serve, getting high marks from the internal team in your quarterly peer-feedback especially regarding your execution and leadership on accounts, and meeting or exceeding client goals for brand awareness, engagement and lead-gen.
- 5+ years Account Management experience
- 10+ total years of digital marketing experience (agency preferred)
- 8+ years of relevant experience, including experience within an agency environment.
- Passion for managing client relationships; experience working with manufacturing, technology and healthcare companies preferred.
- Team player who is willing to wear multiple hats in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Self-starter who can deliver stellar client experience and execute on a plan with minimal input from senior practitioners.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Keen ability to problem solve.
- Highly accountable with keen attention to detail, excellent time-management skills and experience managing client budgets.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PPT, Word, Excel)
Position offers competitive salary and generous benefits for full-time employees, including health insurance, 401(k) match, parental leave and flexibility perks. Inprela firmly believes in making investments in employees’ personal and professional development.
Inprela is a fun and fast-paced environment that offers excellent work-life balance. We’re selective about the type of work we take on, making sure it’s the right fit for both client and agency. It’s important to us that the work our team does is both personally and professionally satisfying because we know our clients will benefit from happy employees.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.