Who we are
Inprela Communications offers B2B storytelling and content strategy services, driving a fresh approach to public relations.
- We love the craft. We’re so passionate and invested in the work that it’s palpable. We get an adrenaline rush from generating outcomes.
- We are an employee-first culture. We believe that happy employees make happy clients.
- We believe it’s possible to be considered the “best” partner and still have time to pursue our passions outside the office.
- We believe in focus vs. trying to be all things to all people.
Who you are
We are seeking an Engagement Strategist for our high-performing team who is passionate about bringing B2B stories to life. You…
- are driven to build strategic relationships with media and industry experts in a way that inspires action
- have experience working with trade publications (elite media is a plus)
- love digging in at every step of the process, from monitoring hot topics to developing a target media list to uncovering new opportunities for clients to pitching media placements
- are comfortable and confident in channeling client voices to write press releases, articles, etc.
- come to the table with an open mind, eager to learn new skills, adapt and evolve
- PR Strategy: Manage strategy for multi-channel, integrated campaigns, including paid, owned and earned media and communications. Understand and advocate for reputation- and influence-building activities.
- Media Relations: Passion for media and the experience to lead earned media outreach programs independently. Whether it’s building relationships with media, drafting press releases or bylining articles on behalf of executive clients, this persion will be a master relationship builder with the unique ability to take even the most seemingly mundane topic and transform it into an engaging pitch that captivates and engages target audiences to drive impactful business outcomes.
- Influencer Relations: You will be responsible for securing influencers to co-create content with our clients. Activities could include:
- Utilizing tools like Traackr, LinkedIn and search engines to identify target influencers
- Nurturing influencers on social media
- Developing customized email and phone outreach
- Meeting with influencers on a regular basis to better understand their needs and focus
- Negotiation paid influencer agreements (where applicable)
- Social Media: Social media is a top channel for building relationships that add value to our clients. You will be responsible for identifying relevant content for sharing on client social channels. This includes drafting the social content for publishing.
- Sponsored Content Programs: You will be responsible for identifying opportunities for our clients to augment their earned and shared programs with paid or sponsored content.
- Quality Control: Responsible for upholding the quality of your own work and lending a hand to provide feedback and direction for other team members.
- Measurement: You’ll be asked to utilize tools like TrendKite, BuzzSumo, Traackr and Google Analytics to track, measure and optimize your work for greatest impact.
- Program Collaboration: Partner with other internal cross-functional teams (program strategist, account team and storytelling team) to ensure that our client programs are aligned to deliver on client objectives and exceed goals.
- Culture Dedication: Bring genuine passion to the work, a positive demeanor and energy to the team. Contribute to a collaborative and fun team environment.
- At the end of the first year, success would mean you’re successfully building relationships of value for clients, consistently securing high-quality media placements for the clients you serve, getting high marks from the internal team in your quarterly peer-feedback, and meeting or exceeding client goals for brand awareness, building influence and lead-gen.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Passion for PR and relationship development; experience working with manufacturing, technology and healthcare companies preferred
- Team player who is willing to wear multiple hats in an entrepreneurial environment
- Self-starter who can deliver stellar client experience and execute on a plan with minimal input from senior practitioners
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Keen ability to problem-solve
- Highly accountable with keen attention to detail, excellent time-management skills and experience managing client budgets
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PPT, Word, Excel)
- Design skills (Photoshop, InDesign, other visual content experience) are a plus
This position offers competitive salary and generous benefits for full-time employees, including health insurance, 401(k) match, parental leave and flexibility perks. Inprela firmly believes in making investments in employees’ personal and professional development.
Inprela is a fun and fast-paced environment that offers excellent work-life balance. We’re selective about the type of work we take on, making sure it’s the right fit for both client and agency. It’s important to us that the work our team does is both personally and professionally satisfying because we know our clients will benefit from happy employees.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Ali Frank with Grey Search + Strategy: firstname.lastname@example.org.