Who we are
Inprela Communications offers B2B storytelling and content strategy services, driving a fresh approach to public relations.
- We love the craft. We’re so passionate and invested in the work that it’s palpable. We get an adrenaline rush from generating outcomes.
- We are an employee-first culture. We believe that happy employees make happy clients.
- We believe it’s possible to be considered the “best” partner and still have time to pursue our passions outside the office.
- We believe in focus vs. trying to be all things to all people.
Who you are
We are seeking an Engagement Strategist for our high-performing team with experience in B2B influencer marketing, and who is passionate about building relationships with industry experts. You…
- are driven to build strategic relationships with media and industry experts in a way that inspires action
- love digging in at every step of the process from developing an influener list to uncovering new opportunities for clients to engage with outside experts in their content to building meaningful relationships that are mutually beneficial
- come to the table with an open mind, eager to learn new skills, adapt and evolve
- Influencer Strategy: You will be responsible for partnering with program strategists and other key team members to develop a comprehensive and data-driven influencer strategy for client programs.
- Influencer Research: You have a keen ability to match clients to the right contacts. Research may include but is not limited to:
- Utilizing tools like Traackr, LinkedIn and search engines to identify target influencers
- Gaining a keen understanding of why specific influencers are the right fit
- Providing rationale as to why you’re recommending specific influencers
- Influencer Relations: You will be responsible for securing influencers to co-create content with company clients. Activities could include:
- Nurturing influencers on social media
- Developing customized email and phone outreach
- Meeting with influencers on a regular basis to better understand their needs and focus
- Negotiating paid influencer agreemends (where applicable)
- Social Media: Social media is one of the top channels for connecting with and engaging influencers. You will be responsible for curating relevant content for sharing on client social channels. This includes drafting the social content for publishing.
- Quality Control: Responsible for upholding the quality of your own work and lending a hand to provide feedback and direction for other team members.
- Measurement: You’ll be asked to utilize tools like BuzzSumo, Traackr and Google Analytics to track, measure and optimize your work for greatest impact.
- Cultural Dedication: Bring genuine passion to work, a positive demeanor and energy to the team. Contribute to a collaborative and fun team environment.
- At the end of the first year, success would mean you’re successfully building relationships of value for clients, consistently securing influencers to co-create content with our clients, getting high marks from the internal team in your quarterly performance feedback, and meeting or exceeding client goals for brand awareness and building influence.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Agency experience a bonus
- Passion for PR and relationship development; experience working with manufacturing, technology and healthcare companies preferred
- Team player who is willing to wear multiple hats in an entrepreneurial environment
- Self-starter who can deliver stellar client experience and execute on a plan with minimal input from senior practitioners
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Keen ability to problem-solve
- Highly accountable with keen attention to detail, excellent time-management skills and experience managing client budgets
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PPT, Word, Excel)
- Design skills (Photoshop, InDesign, other visual content experience) a plus
This position offers competitive salary and generous benefits for full-time employees, including health insurance, 401(k) match, parental leave and flexibility perks. Inprela firmly believes in making investments in employees’ personal and professional development.
Inprela is a fun and fast-paced environment that offers excellent work-life balance. We’re selective about the type of work we take on, making sure it’s the right fit for both client and agency. It’s important to us that the work our team does is both personally and professionally satisfying because we know our clients will benefit from happy employees.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Ali Frank with Grey Search + Strategy: email@example.com.