A successful Account Supervisor at Inprela is enthusiastic about helping B2B companies tell their stories through earned and owned media, and amplifying that content through digital channels to maximize its reach. It’s a progressive PR practitioner who is both a strategic thinker and a doer, capable of earning clients’ trust quickly through swift action and accountability to results.
- Lead development of content strategies and pillar asset campaigns.
- Write plans independently, managing a highly-collaborative team effort.
- Provide real-time counsel to clients, including support on crises, emerging business developments/opportunities, competitive challenges, etc.
- Proactively push clients to advance their PR programs to be more digitally-integrated, include more compelling storytelling and be more measurable.
- Client service:
- Serve as primary account lead/supervisor across several accounts, with junior staffers supporting you on project management and execution.
- Own strategic account direction, relationship management, client satisfaction, measurable results and budget-accountability.
- Content development and promotion:
- Write content including key messages, thought leadership articles (earned or owned), social media posts, award and speaking submissions, news releases, infographic copy, web copy, email copy, programmatic advertising headlines, etc.
- Facilitate stakeholder engagement and manage relationships: members of the press, key opinion leaders, social influencers, etc.
- Execute plans across earned, owned and amplified channels (including traditional
- Cultural commitment:
- Bring genuine passion to the work, a positive attitude and energy to the team.
- Support Inprela’s core values of accountability, transparency, excellence and thoughtfulness.
- Contribute to a collaborative and fun team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English or similar.
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience, including B2B PR experience within an agency environment.
- Experience working for/with manufacturing and healthcare companies preferred.
- Passion for staying on top of the evolving B2B PR and marketing landscape.
- Experience executing a digitally-integrated PR campaign that includes earned and owned media content that is amplified through paid/sponsored channels.
- Strong executive presence, and keen ability to influence others.
- Self-starter who can execute a plan with minimal input.
- Team player who’s not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
- Exceptional writing skills.
- Comfortable with the high pace of change in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent at thinking on your feet.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Keen ability to problem solve.
- Highly accountable with excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional soft skills.
Position offers competitive salary and benefits for full-time employees, including flexibility perks. Inprela is a company that firmly believes in making investments in employees’ personal and professional development.
Inprela is a fun and fast-paced work environment that offers excellent work-life balance. We’re selective about the type of work we take on, making sure it’s the right fit for both client and agency. It’s important to us that the work our team does is both personally and professionally satisfying because we know our clients will benefit from happy employees.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.