Inprela Communications offers B2B storytelling and content strategy services, driving a fresh approach to public relations. We’re seeking an Assistant Account Executive to join Inprela who is enthusiastic about bringing B2B stories to life.
- Discover: Conduct research and use Inprela toolset to help clients benchmark their PR presence, audit content and analyze competitive landscape.
- Create: Develop content including white papers, ebooks, case studies, thought leadership articles, social media posts, award and speaking submissions, news releases, etc.
- Deploy: Execute plans for a variety of manufacturing and healthcare accounts across earned, owned and paid channels with support from the team. Includes: media outreach, LinkedIn sponsored content programs, influencer engagement, event activation, media list development, etc.
- Project management/client service: Campaign monitoring and results reporting. Manage status reports. Participate in client meetings and respond to client needs.
- Cultural commitment: Bring genuine passion to the work, a positive attitude and energy to the team. Support Inprela’s core values of accountability, transparency, excellence and thoughtfulness. Contribute to a collaborative and fun team environment.
- 1 – 2 years of relevant career experience, including experience within an agency setting.
- Passion for B2B storytelling for healthcare and manufacturing brands.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Working knowledge of AP Style.
- Team player who’s willing to wear multiple hats in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Keen ability to problem solve and a self-starter.
- Highly accountable with strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PPT, Word, Excel).
- Design skills (Photoshop, InDesign, other visual content experience) are a plus.
Position offers competitive salary and benefits for full-time employees, including flexibility perks.
Inprela is a fun and fast-paced work environment that offers excellent work-life balance. We’re selective about the type of work we take on, making sure it’s the right fit for both client and agency. It’s important to us that the work our team does is both personally and professionally satisfying because we know our clients will benefit from happy employees.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Resumes that do not reflect prior agency experience will not be considered.