Inprela Communications offers B2B storytelling and content strategy services, driving a fresh approach to public relations. We’re seeking an Account Executive to join Inprela who is enthusiastic about bringing B2B stories to life. It’s a progressive PR practitioner who is both an “ideas person” and a doer, capable of earning clients’ trust through swift action and accountability to results.
- Discover: Conduct research and utilize our toolset to help clients benchmark their PR presence, audit content and analyze competitive landscape.
- Strategize and plan: Work collaboratively to develop content strategies and integrated thought leadership plans/campaigns. Proactively push clients to advance their content strategies and approach to thought leadership.
- Account management/client service: Serve as day-to-day client contact on a variety of manufacturing and healthcare accounts, with senior staffers supporting you on strategy/account direction and junior staffers supporting you on project management and client coordination activities. Own relationship management, results-accountability and budget-accountability for diverse client roster.
- Create: Develop content including white papers, ebooks, case studies, thought leadership articles, social media posts, award and speaking submissions, news releases, etc.
- Deploy: Execute plans for a variety of manufacturing and healthcare accounts across earned, owned and paid channels with support from the team. Includes: media outreach, LinkedIn sponsored content programs, influencer engagement, event activation, media list development, etc.
- Cultural commitment: Bring genuine passion to the work, a positive attitude and energy to the team. Support Inprela’s core values of accountability, transparency, excellence and thoughtfulness. Contribute to a collaborative and fun team environment.
- 3+ years of relevant experience, including B2B experience within an agency environment.
- Passion for B2B storytelling for healthcare and manufacturing brands. Experience working for/with manufacturing and healthcare companies preferred; not required.
- Experience executing a digital-integrated PR campaign that includes earned and owned media content that is amplified through paid/sponsored channels.
- Self-starter who can execute a plan with minimal input from senior practitioners.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- Team player who’s willing to wear multiple hats in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Keen ability to problem solve.
- Highly accountable with strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (PPT, Word, Excel)
- Design skills (Photoshop, InDesign, other visual content experience) are a plus.
Position offers competitive salary and benefits for full-time employees, including flexibility perks.
Inprela is a fun and fast-paced work environment that offers excellent work-life balance. We’re selective about the type of work we take on, making sure it’s the right fit for both client and agency. It’s important to us that the work our team does is both personally and professionally satisfying because we know our clients will benefit from happy employees.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes that do not reflect prior agency experience will not be considered.